This is a Permanent Residence program category, which is based on a points-based system. To apply under this category, it is required for your occupation to come under the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL), which was formerly known as the Skilled Occupation List.
Under this category, the applicant requires no sponsorship from any employer or a family member. No nomination by Australian State or Territory government is necessary.
There are a number of benefits that the immigrant can avail upon reaching Australia under the General Skilled Migration program. These include:
- Can live, work and Study in any part of Australia.
- Eligible for health care benefits.
- Free education and allowances for kids.
- Can apply for Australian Citizenship right after 4 years.
- Can sponsor their family members for Permanent Residence Visa.
- Spouse/kids can also become part of the application
- Occupation should be listed in MLTSSL list.
- English Requirement: – Competent English Level.
- Should be under 45 years of Age.
- Skill Assessment is required before filing the case for Permanent Residence.
At YASH IMMIGLOBAL, we ensure smooth processing of your case. We provide End-to-End service from Skill Assessment to filing your application with the Department of Australian Immigration.