Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, meaning investors can still benefit from their current passports. The Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Program offers the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
- Inclusion of dependent parents over 65.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone.
- E-2 Visa Program signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
- No tax on worldwide income.
1. Real Estate InvestmentApplicants must invest a minimum of US$350,000, which must be maintained for a minimum of four years. This reduced investment amount means our valued investors take on less risk. The minimum amount includes the main applicant, main applicant’s spouse and two qualifying dependents. An extra US$25,000 is required for each additional dependent.
2. National Transformation Fund Donation
Applicants may donate a minimum of US$150,000 to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund. The minimum amount covers the main applicant only. For a family of up-to four people, the requirement is set at US$200,000. An extra donation of US$25,000 is required for each additional dependent