Canada is a dream destination for all immigrants. Thousands of applicant visit the consulatntsevery month with the purpose of making their future secure. But Somehow they are not able to get the proper information.
- how to get permanent residence there?
- Are you eligible to get PR in Canada?
- When can you apply and what the procedures would be?
A number of similar questions also trouble a person taking the decision to live in Canada.
However, no worries now! We are here to solve your queries.
Today, we are putting you towards the conditions that will make you eligible for Canada PR.
Let’s get all about it here!
A Brief about Canada Permanent Residence Visa!
This visa category is particularly for all the skilled professionals who are planning to work & settle in Canada with their families.
This visa offers skilled foreign workers to settle or get the opportunity to work in Canada for the next 5 years.
After completion of three years of stay in Canada and working on the PR card, the concerned person can change the status of Canadian PR to Canadian citizenship.
What Documents Do You Need for Canadian PR Visa?
A number of documents are required to be presented to apply for PR Visa in Canada. Here are these:
- Valid Passport
- Identity Proof
- Education Transcripts
- Qualifying WES Report
- IELTS Score Card
- Employment Experience Letters
- Medicals & Police Clearance Certificate
However, this list of documents is not the final one. you might be asked to apply for some additional documents too for the immigration process, which will depend upon the profile of the candidate.
Are You Eligible for Canada PR?
For eligibility of Canada, you need to fulfill the minimum requirements first. These requirements are:
- The work occupation that you have adopted should be listed in the demand list of Canada.
- Diploma/Degree level education is required
- Score at least 67 points out of 100.
- 6 Band in each module is required to qualify in this program
- Maintain the required funds in your bank account.
- Produce required papers for education, employment, language proficiency, and all.
What is your Eligibility to Apply as PR under Canadian Experience Class?
To let yourself eligible, here are the conditions:
- The person must have at least full-time skilled work experience for 12 months (minimum) in Canada in the three years before he/she applies
- The required language levels should be met or exceed that are needed for NOC (National Occupational Classification) skill level of the work experience in language ability
Yash Global Consultants helps you out in completing all the requirements for getting Canadian PR. We know all the requirements and can help you know about your eligibility and can help further, too. You can contact us anytime and get the details right away.