The UK is a sovereign state that consists of the counties of Great Britain, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. It has a temperate climate and experiences rain throughout the year. Its main manufacturing industries include the aerospace, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. Agriculture also plays a leading role in the UK’s economy, with the sector producing some 60% of the country’s food requirements. In addition, the UK is a global leader in scientific research and development, with many of the country’s universities setting up science parks to facilitate collaboration with industry. A number of leading scientific journals, such as The Lancet and Nature, are published in the UK.
The UK Immigrant Investor Program provides offers high net-worth individuals a residency permit for making the required investment, with higher investments being granted residency more quickly. UK residents enjoy a wide range of benefits as well as having the privilege of living in one of the world’s most advanced economies.
- English Language Requirements or NARIC assessment of educational credentials if the applicant has completed graduation studies in English.
- Must be maintained for consecutive 90 days
When an applicant is applying for an extension on their entrepreneur visa, they must have:
- Invested £200,000 in to a United Kingdom business
- Business must be registered within 6 months of arrival
- The applicant must not work as an employee in any other business
- The applicant must create 2 employments for minimum 12 months
- Must meet the English Language Requirements
- Maintenance funds must be held in a regulated financial institution for 90 days
While making an initial application, The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Access to £200,000 (must be maintained for consecutive 90 days )
- Funds must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- Funds must be disposable (transferable) to UK