- Application processing within three to four months.
- Including Dependent children less than 26 years of age and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years of age.
- Traveling to Antigua and Barbuda during the immigration process is not mandatory
- No interview, education, or managerial experience is required.
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries, including the U.K., the Schengen region, Singapore, Hong Kong among others
- No tax on worldwide income.
National Development Fund Contribution or Charitable Donation
Individuals having high net worth can choose to make a contribution of $100,000 to an approved charity or to the National Development Fund.
Real Estate Investment
Applicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$400,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area Therefore the investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years. In addition to the property purchase, registration fees, processing fees and taxes must be paid.