This is a Permanent Residence program category, which is based on a points-based system. To apply under this category, it is required for your occupation to come under the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL), which was formerly known as the Skilled Occupation List.
Under this category, the applicant requires no sponsorship from any employer or a family member. No nomination by Australian State or Territory government is necessary.
There are a number of benefits that the immigrant can avail upon reaching Australia under the General Skilled Migration program. These include:
- Can live, work and Study in any part of Australia.
- Eligible for health care benefits.
- Free education and allowances for kids.
- Can apply for Australian Citizenship right after 4 years.
- Can sponsor their family members for Permanent Residence Visa.
- Spouse/kids can also become part of the application
- Occupation should be listed in the MLTSSL list.
- English Requirement: – Competent English Level.
- Should be under 45 years of Age.
- Skill Assessment is required before filing the case for Permanent Residence.
At YASH IMMIGLOBAL, we are your Australia PR consultants in Chandigarh to ensure the smooth processing of your case. We provide End-to-End service from Skill Assessment to filing your application with the Department of Australian Immigration.