Educational Credentials Assessment
The Federal Skilled Worker Program requires an ECA before a candidate may be added to the pool for Express Entry consideration. ECAs aren’t required if you’re qualified for the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Canadian Experience Class, but they are required if you wish to claim any Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points for your degree. You can connect with the best Canada PR express entry consultant to help you with the immigration process.
You don’t need an ECA for any Canadian education since an ECA evaluates your education to the Canadian equivalent. If you’ve earned more than one postsecondary credential, just the most recent one needs to be evaluated. To maximise your CRS points, you may wish to have all of your qualifications evaluated.
Additionally, if you’re traveling with a postsecondary-educated husband, common-law partner, or conjugal partner, they may apply for an ECA as well! You may be eligible to claim extra CRS points for your spouse or partner’s education if they have an ECA, even if you don’t have to submit to Express Entry. For IRCC to accept ECAs, they must come from recognised organisations.
- World Education Services
- Comparative Educational Service
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada.
- International Qualifications Assessment Service International Credential Evaluation Service
- Medical Council of Canada (the professional body for Doctors)
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (the professional body for Pharmacists)
World Education Services (WES) is the best option for our customers who are neither doctors nor pharmacists since they have the fastest processing time. Doctors in Canada must have their main medical degree evaluated by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC). To practise as a Pharmacist, you must have a licence from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). As soon as you or your school send over the essential paperwork, your organization’s review procedure may begin. Your official transcripts and, more often than not, a copy of your diploma or degree are required.
Evaluations might take anything from a few weeks to a few months. Applying as a skilled worker requires you to have an ECA, so getting started on your ECA is normally one of the first things you do after you’ve begun your Express Entry immigration procedure.
Why should you hire Immigration consultants for ECA?
- Complex challenges may be solved by immigration consultants, who are experts in the field. After you’ve passed your eligibility check, the next step is the Educational Credential Assessment. In this case, an immigration expert may rescue you; they can assist you in finding the most effective answers.
- Saving time and money is a major bonus. The time and money you save by working with an immigration consultant are well worth the investment since they will be by your side every step of the journey.
- If you hire an immigration consultant, the process of applying for your visa will be a lot smoother and more expeditious.
- Immigration experts that are well-versed in the rules and regulations of Canada are at your service. The immigration consultant is well-versed in the latest changes to the immigration code and is capable of providing timely updates to clients.
- You’ll be guided through the visa application process. You may be eligible for more than two visa programmes. A good immigration result relies on you choosing the optimal path. It’s at this point that an immigration expert’s job becomes crucial. Your profile and the program’s popularity in Canada help them decide which programme is ideal for you.
Yash Global Consultants can help you with the immigration process. If you wish to know more about Canada PR consultant in Chandigarh, then consult us. Connect with us to discuss more!