Saskatchewan is one of the Canadian Provinces whose economy is mainly based on natural resources and agriculture. Interestingly, Saskatchewan is one of the fastest-growing economies in Canada. To cater to the economic needs of the province, there has been a special agreement between the IRCC – Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship and Saskatchewan Province. With this, the province is able to nominate capable and skilled immigrants for the status of Permanent Residence in Saskatchewan and this is known as the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
This is a part of the Provincial Nominee Program and it allows the Saskatchewan Province to hire skilled workers for them. This hiring is completely based on the economic demands and labor market of Saskatchewan.
Which Documents Does One Need for SINP?
The documents for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program differ on the basis of the immigration program and the sub-stream one is applying for. But here are some of the general documents that are needed in all immigration programs:
- Valid Passport and ID proof
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Financial Records and Bank Statements
- ECA – Educational Credential Assessment
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Language Proficiency Test
- Letter of Employment
- Work Experience/ Past Job Record
- Marriage Certificate in case of spousal immigration
- Information of Dependent Children if they are immigrating with you.
What are the Immigration Sub-Streams?
- Skilled Worker Program
- Occupation in-Demand
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit
- Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker
- Health Professional Immigration
- Long-Haul Truckers
- Hospitality Sector
- Student Stream Immigration
- Entrepreneur Immigration
These are the varying sub-streams of the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program. Each one of them has a slightly different eligibility criterion. Your immigration consultant can help you with the Saskatchewan provincial nominee program and the sub-stream you are applying for.
In-Demand Occupation in Saskatchewan:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Database Analysts and Consultants
- Drafting Technologists & technicians
- Information System Analysts & Consultants
- Financial Managers
- Aircraft Mechanics
- Aircraft Inspectors
- Administrative Service Managers
- Financial Officers
- Administrative Officers
- Administrative Assistants
- Banking Officials
- Financial Sales Representatives
- Senior Managers and Financial Communicators
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Marketing Managers
In addition to the ones mentioned above, there are numerous other in-demand occupations in Saskatchewan. With the help of the best immigration consultants in Chandigarh, you can avail yourself of the complete list of in-demand occupations in Saskatchewan who can also help you to apply for the same. The selection for these occupations is dependent upon the following:
- Language Competence
- Supervised work experience
- Examinations as per the Job role
While all of this may appear simple, there is a lot that goes into the immigration process. Get connected with the best immigration consultants in Chandigarh for your immigration. If you want to move to Saskatchewan, Yash Immigration consultants are here to help you out.