Canada has built a great reputation of being welcoming to immigrants. Its provinces have been offering excellent job and career avenues to people from across the world. Each province has a specific Provincial Nominee Program that has its specific set of benefits associated with them. One such province which is the most popular destination among Canadian Provinces is Saskatchewan Province. In this blog, we have discussed the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program – SINP Program for Canada PNP.
What is the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program?
Saskatchewan is one of the fastest evolving provinces in Canada. The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program is an immigration program that has been devised to favor immigrants possessing the skills and experience required in this province. With the help of the SINP Program for Canada PNP, the applicants receive Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Certificate which allows them to apply for Canadian PR.
There are different programs under SINP, and it accepts applications accordingly. Listed below are the categories:
This is for the foreign nationals who are already working in Saskatchewan Province. It has 5 subcategories:
– Skilled Worker with Existing Work Experience
– Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker
– Long-Haul Truck Driver Project
– Hospitality Sector Pilot Project
International Skilled Worker
This is for the foreign nationals who meet the requirements of the labor market.
This is especially for the immigrants who wish to begin farming operations in Saskatchewan. It has subcategories:
– Farm owner and Operator
– International Graduate Entrepreneur
Documents Required for SINP Application
Given below are the documents that are required for the application of the SINP program for the Canada Program:
– Language tests results – IELTS, CELPIP, TEF
– Documents of your training or Post-secondary training
– Full-time paid work experience in NOC O, A, or B Skilled Occupations
– Proof of Employment and Reference Letter
– Proof of settlement funds
– Documents to prove family or close relatives
– Proof of Saskatchewan work and study experience
– Identity proofs, health, and character certificates, passport
How is SINP a Better Pathway to Get Canadian PR?
There are several benefits of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program:
– Candidates can get their PNP nomination in 3 months only.
– The applicants need only 4.5 bands out of 12 in the CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark for their language proficiency
– It is the government of Saskatchewan that takes the decision of who should be nominated for immigration to the province
– In comparison to the Visa for Federal skilled workers, the applications for SINP are fewer
– Applicants do not require a job offer letter from Saskatchewan province. The only requirement is that the applicant must have completed their post-secondary education and have valid work experience in a relevant field.
If you wish to immigrate to Canada with SINP, Yash Global Consultant’s immigration services in Chandigarh can help you. Achieve your goal of building a new life in Canada with our consultation services.