A points-based immigration programme, Canada Express Entry Program is for professionals seeking to settle in Canada and obtain permanent residency. This system gives professionals points based on their qualifications, experience, work status in Canada, and provincial or territorial nomination. The higher your points, the more chances of receiving an invitation to apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada increase with your points. Usually, applications for PR submitted this way are processed in 6 to 12 months or less.
Key details of the Canada PR Express Entry program include:
- It is an online program that is open throughout the year and does not have any cap on the number of applicants.
- The express entry program only applies to the Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- It is crucial for the applicant to apply for a job listed under Skill Types 0, A, and B; and submit an Expression of Interest.
- The express entry profiles are evaluated on the basis of points and will be placed in the applicant pool.
- Post-placing the applications in the pool, Canadian provinces and employers will examine them and find talent to meet their requirements.
- The highest point holders are sent an Invitation to Apply for PR after evaluation.
- The number of ITAs granted to the applicants is based on the Annual Immigration Level.
Eligibility Criteria for Express Entry Program :
The Canada Express Entry Program evaluates applications using a points-based system. This system’s primary goal is to locate applicants who stand the best possibility of prospering once they immigrate to Canada. The minimum score needed to be eligible for Express Entry is 67 out of 100. To apply for your PR visa, you must receive at least 67 points across a range of eligibility requirements. The express entry eligibility points calculator is based on the below-listed factors-
- Age: People earn the maximum points if they are between 18-35 years of age. Those above this age are given lesser points.
- Education: Your minimal educational requirement must be on par with Canada’s higher secondary education level. Having a higher level of academic qualification will help you earn more points.
- Language skills: To be qualified to apply and receive the required number of points, your IELTS score must be at least 6 bands, which is equivalent to CLB 7.
- Work experience: You should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience to receive the required number of points. You will receive more points if you have more years of job experience.
- Adaptability: If you have family members or close relatives living in Canada who can support you when you move in there, you can easily score 10 points on the adaptability factor. Furthermore, you can also gain points if your spouse or legal partner is migrating with you.
- Arranged employment: If you have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer, you can earn 10 points.
So, if you find yourself eligible to apply under the Express Entry System, do not hesitate to connect with Yash Global India. We are the leading Canada PR Express Entry consultant known to make immigration hassle-free for clients. If you need assistance related to any other programs, such as the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program, connect with us today.