Grenada recognizes dual citizenship. This means investors can enjoy benefits from the current passports. The Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Programs extends numerous benefits. Have a look at the benefits given below:
- Fast processing within four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25.
- Inclusion of dependent parents over 65.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No permission is required for traveling in Grenada
- No interview, education, or management experience is required.
- Visa-free traveling in more than 100 countries in addition to Europe’s Schengen zone.
- E-2 Visa Program is signed between Grenada and the US allows Grenada’s Citizens to operate a significant business in the U.S. and live there.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Real Estate Investment: Applicants must make an investment of at least US $350,000 which should be maintained for a minimum of 4years. This investment amount means that the investors take less risk. The minimum amount includes the applicant, their spouse, and two qualifying dependents. An additional US $25,000 for every extra dependent.
National Transformation Fund Donation: Applicants can donate a minimum of US $150,000 to the National Transformation Fund Grenada. The minimum amount will cover the applicant. For a family of four members, the amount is set to be $200,000. With each extra dependent, US$ 25000 is added.