The USA is a land of opportunities that also boasts of a diverse culture. The nation also takes pride in having the strongest currency in the world. With a multitude of opportunities for people to grow, this is one of the most sought-after places where people from across the globe want to settle.
The USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program allows investors to enjoy an array of exclusive benefits:
- Language skills aren’t mandatory
- Minimum Education is not required
- No managerial or business experience required
- No obligation to reside in the area of investment
- Opportunity to work, live and/or study anywhere in the U.S.
- Students get lower tuition fees
- Investment Capital can be a gift or inheritance, business ownership, or can come from any other lawful activity
- Inclusion of children under the age of 21 (dependent children)
Investment in a Regional Center:
Regional Centers as Investment Opportunities have been approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The eligibility criterion is as follows:
- Make an investment of US$500,000.
- Creating full-time employment opportunities for 10 or more qualified U.S. workers
- Active Management is not required
To qualify for this program, the applicants are required to fulfill one of the following investment options in addition to meeting the eligibility criteria:
- Be 21 years of age or more
- Show legal sources of funds and assets